Chapel High Alumni
If you are a former student of Chapel-en-le-Frith High School, we would love to hear from you - join our Alumni Network and stay in touch!
By sharing your experiences since leaving school, you could really help to inspire and motivate our current students when making decisions about their own future. Your careers story could help to improve students’ confidence and encourage them to aim high too.
Whether you stayed in the local area or moved away, have changed career many times or have worked for the same company for years – we are interested in hearing from you.
Alumni can get involved in lots of ways, including:
- Case studies: Tell us about your careers journey and we can use this as a Case Study to inspire current students. This might be displayed on our website, as a poster in school and on other careers materials.
- Speaker: Come in to school to speak to students about your careers journey - what you do now and how you got there. This might be with a small group of students or as part of an assembly.
- Careers Events: Join us at school careers events such as careers fairs and post-16 information days. You could also take part in mock interviews with students to help prepare them for college and apprenticeship recruitment processes.
- Work Experience/Employer Visits: Arrange for students to visit your workplace so they can learn more about the world of work. You may also be able to offer students work experience opportunities.
- Job and Apprenticeship Opportunities: Talk to our students about your training and apprenticeship vacancies. Who knows, your company’s next apprentice could be one of our students!
- Mentoring: Work with an individual or small group of students to inspire and motivate.
- Sponsorship and Funding: You may be able to help provide us with sponsorship and support for school careers events and materials.
To sign up to our Alumni Network, please fill out this online form.
Chapel High Alumni Profiles