We have two clear expectations of all students:
- To act in a way that allows everyone to learn successfully.
- To behave in a way that allows everyone to feel happy and safe.
This means that we:
- Treat everyone in school with respect at all times.
- Are kind, courteous and helpful.
- Arrive on time to school and all lessons.
- Arrive ready to learn with the correct equipment.
- Take responsibility for your learning and complete all homework on time.
- Listen in silence when others are speaking.
- Look after our environment.
- Follow instructions without question.